Sunday, March 14, 2010

Happy 1st Birthday My Baby Girl!!!

I can not believe Sarah is a year old already, time has truly flown by! The past year has had many ups and downs, but the best part has been watching Sarah grow up and Jimmy being a wonderful big brother. I can not believe how well my children get along and love each other. Sarah has been a totally different baby than Jimmy was, with a stubborn little girl attitude to go along with her! Sarah did not sleep through the night until I quit breast feeding at 11.5 months, it was exhausting, but well worth it. She is not walking yet, but cruising around on furniture, dancing to any beat she hears, and eating everything under the sun. Some of Sarah's favorite words are: Juice, Dance, Mama, Dada, Bye Bye, Night Night, and "nana" is her pacifier. Every time she leaves a room she waves bye bye and loves to blow kisses at everyone. I love having a little girl and playing dress up with her. I look forward to dance classes, gymnastics, pedicures and watching her grow up.


Sarah's 12 Month Check-up
Height: 29 inches 50%
Weight: 20lbs 14.5 oz 25-50%
Head Circumference: 43.5cm 10-25%

1 comment:

Manda said...

Happy birthday big girl!!!! :)